Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"He's Fast: He's At The End And You Still at Start"

Gahh.. I seriously hate being without a laptop.. I wouldnt mind the idea of posting from my ipod so much if I had great wifi in my apartment, but I dont. Today is a sad disappointment just in fact that I wish couldve hung out with you after school, just the two of us. What was still unfortuate turned out to be okay. We just hung out in the band room alone as you played guitar and I jokingly made up lyrics. They were pretty good I will not lie. The bad singing was not fake though, as much as I wish it were haha . Tomorrow morni g should seem the play out well.. Hopefully I get ro enjoy some breakfast with the guy I love.. Maybe some good old eggs and pancakes! Nom! Photo to be posted is of a pastel drawing I did tonight.

0 comments: