Friday, March 26, 2010

LOOK OVER HERE! *Jazz Hands*

I'm am such a failure at Lent. I caught myself before making the same mistake twice after last week during lunch and bought myself a pizza bagel. That was a sense of accomplishment, but after school I went to Wendy's. oudfiucefkcbweijkvbejbkw Only half way through a double-stack in the car did I realize I was eating meat. Every time is by accident, and I feel so bad. Surprisingly, I've strayed away from what I actually gave up: Nutella. Hrmm.. saw the play tonight.. FAME. It was a lot better that I had expected to be, I'll give it that much. I went with the love, and ended up sitting with a buncho guys. Felt a little loss of feminity and kinda felt like I was sitting by the a-hole talkers during the play.. whatever though.. all I know is that I really don't mind seeing it again tomorrow :D I'm just not so sure about running the bakesales too XD I seriously hate baking now. haha It is almost 1 AM and I have brownies in the oven as we speak! Photo will be of FAME ticket stub.

0 comments: