Monday, March 15, 2010

Relationships

I will continue to defend my own words. The beauty of a relationship is getting through anything and everything together. ArgueMents are meant to happen, but in an understanding. Both guy and girl have to be willing to talk and get through those 3 steps back to get 4 steps forward. Tonight we just casually talked on the phone, but it led into curious questions in our relationship. "What is your most memorable event in the months we've been together?" theres so much I can give in that answer, so it was hard to narrow it down to one. I can't say I'm a fan of arguements and war, but it is necessary. I am grateful to have someone like you in every way, shape, and form. We were reminded today that at the end of this month we hit half a year, six months. I love you so much.. Just as I did the first month.. Undoubtedly more. Photos of Gaga haha its so dark as I lay here about to sleep lol.

0 comments: