Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bonndingg

I slightly bonded with each of my parents today. This afternoon I went with my father to catch a showime of the Green Zone . Sure its an interesting movie, as far as story lines go. Iono.. It just makes me think back on howe and my pa always used to do that, typically on a Sunday afternoon. Then we got some coffee on the way home.. Goood times. Tonight I spent the night in my parents bedroom. I get good signal in here haha. My mom came in at one point and she figured how congested I am and gave me a massage. In the process I actually talked a bit with her and learned that she has a slightly greater bond with me than my bro n sister. When they were younger she left the PH to come to america every other year. When I was born we were already settled in the US and she says she had put all her time with me from birth to growing up. I really want to respect her love more as I complimented her on being a good mother :) love you mamaa. Photo will be of whatevaa

0 comments: