Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Sprinkle of Estrogen, Please

Today was interesting.. Part of me really wished you came around with us to get some ice cream.. It would mean the world to me if you had tagged along, but I can't have everything my way. I know that. But for what its worth, I pray that both sides of my life can get along with eachother.. I want to live a life that is whole and not split into two parts. Even in my case its hard to feel comfortable with you and your friends. You may not like her and she may not like you, but its just something i wish for.

I miss the girl friends who Ive always hung out with regardless. When I hang out with him its great, but sometimes theres too much testosterone in the atmosphere..Every friend we are familiar with is a guy. Its nice to have those female vibes around, too once in a while. Its part of the reason why I wish you tagged along too.. We can laugh hysterically and practically act like guys, but theres a difference still. I don't say I hate hanging out with them or regret it, I just feel a void of estrogen .. Its like being the only girl in the family.. Say its you, your husband , and 2 boys. You love you family to death, but you wish you had another girl around. It was fun chilling out at the tennis courts for the rest of the night.. So many asians! lmao . Photos of what mama loks like every night, watching TFC. Lol

0 comments: