Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Better Than Expected

Surprisingly, today worked out better than expected. It kind of bummed me out that we weren't going to just hang out today, but I lived through it. We ended up staying in the high school.. even thoguht Mrs. B left, the band room was still open for the play rehearsal. We hung out with what was left of the band peeps, playing concentration 64, the ABCD slap game, and Shimmy Shimmy. The idea that everything was so low key was amazing :D It was a sad thing to hear that you had to leave when Josh called.. It felt nice just leaning my head on your shoulder as you played guitar, just the two of us in the room. I promised us that I would try my best to not let emotions get the best of me, and I was honest when I said I wasn't upset. Plus, I made the best of it as I walk you out. :D And all the way down the hall, I kissed until we reached the front doors. :D I love you :) Photo's of Joe Salems great lefty/righty works on the board. haha.

0 comments: