Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lethargic, Everyday

My work ethic has honestly lost its value in my mind. I want to be at the top of my class without doing anything. It is a very bad thing to admit , but all I rellay want to do this weekend is sleep. Even when Im awake, my will to pick up a pen and open my folder is very slim. Today I slept in after a long night To Jersey City including the subway journey back. Days like this I Also eat to endless points. I wish I couldve gone out tonight but im far too tired, i cant walk, and i hadto work on my project..that of which im too tired to finish working on.. Im screwed haha . Im watching Bleach on tv right now and it reminds me why I hate dubbed animes. *shivers* Photo to be uploaded is of profile picture I took today.. The previous one was not keeping meh happyy

0 comments: