Thursday, March 4, 2010

"That's Totally The Wrong Hole, Man!"


How am I supposed to come terms with the fact that I just want you all to myself? More or less, the question is how do I deal? Today was pretty exciting for the most part, but as soon as it hit the point where I was sitting alone in front of the HS for 15 minutes , I was depressed. It was so great how the two of you bonded so well, it was pretty damned amazing.. but then it got to this point where live couldl've paused in a midst of a laugh and I could have been cropped out of the picture and it just wouldn't have made a difference. Sitting alone waiting for a ride made me tear up at the terrible thought : the day you may come to finally become bored of me and realize I'm not all that interesting. It makes me shit bricks.. I really odon't want to be proven right.. Photo 's of whatever I upload lol

0 comments: