Saturday, March 20, 2010

Music Speaks!

I think part of what I've been missing in life that been putting me so down is enjoying the rest of it. Tonight proved that to me as I chilled at Music Speaks with Ana, DJ, and Emily. I absolutely love the part of life that I've been lacking for 16 years, but I can't let go of the happiness of what kept me together all along. BUT DAAAYUUUM.. Music Speaks was good! :) AJ Raf and JR Aquino were amazingg! It was funyn how DJ was "telepathically" communicating with AJ during the show and what songs he should play.. Earlier in the day was pretty fun, too. Before we got inside the cafeteria, we messed around with Ana's uke, WHICH SHE GOT SIGNED BY AJ ;D Other guys had ukes and we tried to get them all to "jam", but that failed. It was sad because we found "the one" for Ana! They wore similar shirts, and had similar ukes, and they were just meant for eachother! Oh, and DJ peed with JR LOL


Hrmm..I sat behind a couple where the guy had his arm around her the whole time, and it made me want that.. More or less, it just made me miss him and wish I could have that kind of fun with him AND my friends..


Listening to AJ and JR's songs, I really looked into some of the songs and they got to me.. they had so much truth in their words and I was sort of able to relate. :) Good day Good Day.. Photo's of Ana's signed UKE! WOOT

0 comments: