Friday, February 12, 2010

"This Is All I Need In A Day"

Sooo..today began moody, carried on from yesterday. I honestly believe it's because I can even deal a day without seeing you. It becomes this illusion and I become mad and emotional. But for some reason, when I take a cab from Silver Lake to your house, I walk through your door, and you pull me in for a kiss, my whole entire world and my heart is okay again - well, better, at least. I pull away with my eyes closed, try to contain myself, and breathe out slowly. Texting does no justice for my heart. When I think back to it, I still feel like I have a bit of reason to back up my feelings. I felt weird for every little bit of those details. I won't blame it on my period; I won't say I'm hormonal. That never really happens. But as it turns out, I have found myself repeating the same line over and over again when I laid with you, "This is all I need in a day." Photo's of failed art from last night.

0 comments: