Monday, February 15, 2010

35% Are Wacking Off

Good god, chat roulette is quite the hilarious site, yet the greatest form of today's entertainment! I spent the afternoon at Ana's; it's honestly nice to relive some good laughs. Gah, it doesn't help reliving some familiar screams based on videos that pop up with an unsightly image at the end, though. I can never seem to get over those. I'm really getting used to taking the bus and I really don't mind it. I took the bus to the other side of town today and walked the rest of the distance; the walks don't bother me anymore :D Anyways, I'm pretty happy with how today turned out. I was so scared to make plans, but here I am bragging about a well-laughed afternoon. Chat roulette is very interesting! About 35% of all users are jerking off and you can become a 100% asshole! I swear, there is some kind of relief being able to do that! I would love to play it again, along with reliving another day like this :D Btw, I fixed Ana's Ring Of Death on her 360! [by accidentally knocking it over] bahahah Photo's of my long-lived friend, the pig-pillow. He's so soft. :3

0 comments: