Saturday, February 13, 2010

He's Like A Kid Again

And so we sang "Happy Birthday to youuuu!!" to him. My father turned 54 today. Daaaaang big number! Anyways, the entire morning, my Lola was cooking and my parents went out for groceries. I can recall, several times, my mom called to me as I slept on the couch to wake up and clean. I really didn't want to. I was actually sleeping nicely..not amazing, but better than usual. Finally, I came to, and got down to business. I kind of cleaned and eventually got the job done. Cousins came over and we all celebrated a lunch fiasco. My sister's boyfriend was here too.. the only non-Asian. haha It's so cute seeing my father seem like a kid again. I mean, he was celebrating a birthday with his parents and basically everyone he loves. The only thing missing was his favorite dessert - a Durian shake :D Photo's of celebration. I'm a fail photographer. I missed the candle blowout.

0 comments: