Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Feeling Can Only Last So Long


My lips are dry and I lick them over in hopes for hydration. I finished Cirque 5 tonight, after dinner. God, don't you hate it when you're at the point where you're just about done reading for the night and then right at that point, the book gets amazing? It's a bitter-sweet feeling, it really is. My eyes said no, but my mind screamed, "KEEP FACKIN READING!" Long-behold, I am 4 chapters ahead and done with the book. This afternoon was good, until my dad lashed out the bitchiness right when we got home from the mall. I had some relief in shopping for hours with the madre, but a feeling can only last so long. Feelings of content only last until around 9:30 tonight. Photo's of this adorable rice bowl at East West that I wouldn't have minded purchasing.

0 comments: