Monday, February 1, 2010

Traumatized Childhood

New semester started today. I can't believe I see you more often that usual, it's great. I was starving all day until period 10 lunch.. You noticed the burn marks on my face that I was hoping you wouldn't. You're too good, my friend -.-' Hrmm.. I came home and my aunt and cousin were over for dinner with the grandparents and whatnot by the time I came home.. I actually had fun with her tonight. We looked up videos to see if Lady Gaga was really a man, and I ended up falling for a pop-up video and running my ass over to the couch and digging my head into my sister's shoulder like a pansy. I went to Target tonight to got some new concealer and foundation. I have concluded that it is very hard to determine the right skin tone. I still don't know what I am, but I tried to pick the shade that suited me best.. it's not too bad. Photo's of Zune HD 32GB that my cousin reaally wants.. we designed it and everything :D It makes me resent getting an iPod lol.

0 comments: