Friday, February 26, 2010

Charcoal Trials

Hrmm.. Today we got our snow day. I think everyone can agree in fact that snow days can be much more boring than a regular day. It's different from a vacation because typically, you are captivated by the snow all around you and part or you just doesn't feel like doing anything. That is exactly of what my day consisted of.. Nuffin. After yesterday's escapade, I really didn't feel like putting my suffered feet into motion. Oh, well I did go to Barnes & Noble tonight! I'm moving on to experiment with a new medium, lately: charcoal. It's so unorganized when I begin because I never get the formal lesson of how to use the medium. I use all the experimental elements. Its something I like to call trial and error. With a paper and charcoal, I see what works. Currently, my knack for perfection in proportion and shading is not up to par. Im not so much worried about it yet. Photo to be uploaded is of my father when he was 13. Second trial piece.

0 comments: