Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Week's Nirvana

A week, a week, a weeeeeeeeeeeeek! We will make it!!! Our Nirvana will be everyday, not just Fridays. So today was...I wouldn't say amazing, but somewhere a little less from that. Goodness, I love love love being able to see you more often during the day. Once of my favorite points in the day is lunch. I meet up with you after my study and we stop by my locker. By the time I'm done, the hall is pretty empty and I get to grab your hand with mine and lace my fingers in between your own. And, if luck may have it, the hall stays empty and I kiss your cheek. Then, I walk a little bit in front of you to steal a few from your lips :) I feel so cynical for taking those risks in school, but I won't deny the fact that I love getting away with it all. After school, I think was the first time we actually really talked about problems and analyzing them in person. The great part is that it wasn't in an argumentative manner either. With every bit of sincerity in me, I would look into you eyes and express myself. We are both willing to make our relationship work. I wouldn't let stupid emotions or monotony bring us down. I once said, "I'm in only if you're in." You said yes. Therefore, we aren't going anywhere. <3

0 comments: