Sunday, February 21, 2010

Paq You, HP!

So tonight's post will unfortunately be early. I'm on my father's computer because my laptop's motherboard is fried *and now a dedicated silence to my poor laptop* I have no idea what caused it, but I wouldn't argue a case saying how much it overheats. I was trying to watch a video of J.R. Celeski and then bam, my computer shuts off. I thought it was the battery, but that had no part in this. I tried to restart it, but the computer lights only stay on for 3 seconds. The screen stays black, and I am still sad. Today, I tried to play around with its mechanics, using some online help. There is honestly a sense of intrigue within me as I went about this. It was kind of exciting in a way to be touching around the huge green chip, wire ribbons, and such. Whadda geek, right? Well, for those non-believers out there *cough*Jacob*cough*, I took it apart and put it back together JUST FINE. In the end, my efforts made no difference and cleaning out the fan did nothing. My motherboard is facked up. I'm gonna try to get it checked out tomorrow..until then, I am doomed from being social. Fack HP. I want a Mac D:

0 comments: