Monday, February 8, 2010

Drooooooooooooool'd

With every kind of hate I have within myself, I devote it all to writing. I don't like writing for the fact that I am such a procrastinator! I actually admire my writing, but I take forever and am very wordy. I've been working on the same, easy letter project since 7:00PM. It is now 12:30AM and I have "failure" written across my forehead with a permanent Sharpie. It's kind of ironic because they're not really permanent at all.. Today was a day full of anticipation, but worth it. Unfortunately, some set backs kicked in but we made the best of the time we had. I don't care. I love you regardless of anything. Valentine's Day is coming up soon...I never had a Valentine's Day to spend with anyone beyond elementary parties with the fold-up cards sealed with a heart sticker. This is new to me. I hope I can impress you with whatever I can come up with. :) Photo's of some film I've had for about a year or two. I really want to get them developed soon.

0 comments: