Thursday, February 18, 2010

Apologetic For The Silly Things

So the grandparents are now gone. I came home to find the cousins sitting in the kitchen for dinner. They have been around more often since the grandparents have been around. It was an interesting evening. We watched TV and laughed around. Around 6:30 my entire family went to the Newark airport to drop them off. It is sad yes, but I can only pray that they have a safe trip. Today jealousy didn't really, really get to me. I more or less accepted what happened and just asked if it did. I guess..mentioning any time is just annoying now, and I do apologize for that. I don't know what happened today..I think I ruined the mood with that because then on, I didn't feel so into it. I promise to stop. I trust you with all of my heart- I really do. Hrmm.. As for other topics, the scare we put ourselves in is not safe at all. I'm honestly just looking forward to tomorrow. It's Friday :D Photo's of Olga driving!!! She gave me a ride home- thanks Olga! LOL It's only her second time driving with her official license.

0 comments: