Sunday, February 28, 2010

Equivalent To It's Tomorrow?

So... I believe I just finished baking 9 dozen cookies, half of which are chocolate chip, while the other half is of double chocolate chunk. Sounds tasty, huh? Typically, I stop eating by 8:30 everyday, but baking tonight made me go against that standard -_-' I needed to taste some to make sure! As far as I'm concerned them shet be goood! :3 I feel redeemed from the last bake sale I actually tried to bake something..we won't discuss that here, though. Amongst tonight, I also realized that no day will be as great as the one before or equivalent to it's tomorrow. This revelation can play out to be something positive or negative. More or less, a individual person's level of optimism determines that part. In scenario one, you have a bad day. The worst thing you could possibly imagine happens- the nightmare you want to wake up from. Tomorrow won't be as bad, that is something you can count on. It is impossible for the same day to repeat itself twice in a lifetime. Scenario 2 accounts for the individual greed for happiness we each posses. The best thing you could possibly ever imagined has happened today. You are on Cloud 9 and definitely don't want to leave. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but tomorrow won't be as epic. Happiness in tomorrow is only today's after-effect and that spuratic feeling of excitement is no longer present. As much as we can shut our eyes tight and wish, the same day isn't happening twice. This is all life in action. Sorry if I confused you. :] Photo's of sushi I had today with the brah. Nom :D

0 comments: