Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wakka-Wakka, Bakka-Bakka

I know that today wobbled a bit, almost tilting into a stupid argument here and there, but a kiss fixed all of that. School has been something I am so grateful for. For the fact that I get to see you a lot, I can get through the day. I'm done with arguments and stupid emotions, so whenever they're on the verge of arising, I will think back and hold myself. It's truly not worth it. I don't know what else to put for today other than..well so far we have gotten through two days. I am so excited for tomorrow because it is a half day pep-rally. After school, I plan on leaving with you, ordering some cheeseee wontoonnns [because you've never had any] and more Chinese food, be fat with you, and live in love. :3 Photo's of someone "not trying to pose", but I think otherwise. :)

0 comments: