Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Is No Different, Really.

IM DONE WITH MY CHEM CHAPTER OUTLINE WOOO! -confetti falls- and well now.. Formspring has been getting interesting today. I've actually been getting some legit questions. I'm happy to get honest with these things. I want to change. This is just a long process. >__> I'm constantly sorry. Valentine's Day was okay.. first year with an actual someone to share it with. All I did was text him but it's okay. I got pissy because the brother came home late for plans to see a movie at 4:40 with me and Lolo. We were stuck in a parking lot and had to get a lter showing at another theatre. We get there and into the theatre.. the lights are already out. I'm sent to get seats when I can't see shet. We get seats and its kinda close. The douches behind us kick the chairs every now and then, esp. my Lolo's chair. I wanted to hook them in the face. Yay V-Day! lol Photo's a secret. :)

0 comments: