Friday, February 19, 2010

And The Balloon Goes Pop!

'I could say I don't want to talk about today, but that's unfair. Hrmm..I can recall being so content during the day. I was honestly so excited to finally spend a day with you well-after a good week or so. It upset me at the end of the day, after I couldn't find you for a good while, that you broke the news to me. When I asked where you were, you stated that you were in the front, as if I was supposed to know! Then, on top of those feelings, my day's anticipations were crushed. It's not the first time that has happened, but what can we do? Anyways, I guess I'm at fault for us not going anywhere until an hour later of waiting in the front. I was still in this state of deflation, my anticipation popped with the needle of today's reality. I couldn't decide where to go because I always say we should go to Dunkin Donuts or Wendy's and so I don't know where else. I came to terms with the fact that we can't be like that for the short afternoon we have. I wasn't going to stand around with the group of people out in front; I wanted to be with you. Call me greedy, I don't care. We ended up roaming Walgreen's aimlessly and then settling down at Wendy's for a Oreo Twisted Frosty. We laughed and the situation got better. I was so glad to actually be with you. It took a while to jump back onto my feelings of content, but we somewhat got there. I lost it again slightly when we finally had to leave. I love you for waiting at the bus stop with me. I swear, I would've pushed you onto the bus to take you home with me. Instead, as the 74 bus approached, I ran to you and gave you a hug- to say good bye for the next three days. IS IT MONDAY YET? Photo's silly, video can be judged on your own.

0 comments: