Monday, May 10, 2010

I Don't Know, Man.. My Neck Is Feelin' A Little Sore !

I won't say anything. I won't say anything. You are mine and that is all that matters..

Today was fairly interesting due to the fact that I didn't get to school til 8:30AM. Not even down the street or around the corner, but about 100 ft. from School #4, we got into an accident. Some car ran into, more or less, under the bus. On the bus, all we felt was this slight whip-lash that made most of go "wth?" Eventually Stephanie, the bus driver, put the bus in park, and stepped out to deal with the mess. Being in the bus, we didn't really get affected. The car that ran into us, on the the other hand, got messed up! The front bumper was crushed and the hood bent up and in at a 40 degree angle. So there we were, sitting for a good 45 minutes from 7:30AM to almost 8:30AM. I actually made a new friend today in that time. I sat next to Viny, George, and new kid Andy. It was pretty funny because two of us were starving. Viny called his mom to bring him a sandwich, but then we left. hahaha Anyways, it was a nice feeling to finally see you after first period. A hug felt good about then. I need to start accepting that I won't have your shown affection all the time. There are other people in the world who have your friendship, which I understand in my shoes as well. Its just that right now, I feel like when ever we're in the same room, I always want to be with you conversing, laughing, kissing, I don't care. But that's too selfish of me. I remember months ago, when you didn't want to share me with other people. I made bad choices - whatever. Now I feel like I'm in your position, months ago, and your enjoying life as it comes. Well, it's only fair. I'll change.

0 comments: