Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This Week Has GOT To End!!

Happy Hump Day! Part of me is glad that it's Wednesday because that means we are that much closer to the weekend- to some kind of rest. The stresses of this week can get pretty unbearable if you can't organize yourself. I'm at the point where I'm kind of giving up as work also starts to die down a little. Today we had Talent Show rehearsal which was dang busy. We finally got our mix in which I pulled my ass through the night in order to make, and more choreo was made today. Now that I think about it, we have most of our 3 minutes done! I'm also learning to realize that hey, I might actually be able to dance! I'm really excited and hopefully for what we can pull together by tomorrow. It's going to be a crazy night. Photo is Sean while we chilled back stage. :D

0 comments: