Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Best Concert Of All My Years


Tonight was very well-needed. I am aware that often, I get mad at almost all the little things you do. I feel that all of this tension builds up because we can't really give off that affection at a constant rate like others can. If we took that path, his parents would have already known. We got a ride back home after the concert and Alo took the best routes possible. I can't believe how you and I became so close with Joriz and him. We get along so well because our situations are understood. They have probably argued over the little things we argue about now and when we get to talk and discuss it, they understand where we're coming from. I texted a great thank you and this is the message I got back:

From: Alo

Well I kno how hard relationships r nd its not ur fault ur in the situation ur in rite now so I feel like it is my duty to help you guys grow

May 25th, 10:20PM

Friends like them are something I am so grateful for. The help us out and with out their help, we can't grow at all. This morning was a little rocky, but after tonight, all problems have lost their existence. You are in my heart forever and this is the place you'll be we we die. Photo is of the love getting attacked by the adorable Chubbs! XD

0 comments: