Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dance Dance Dance - No Matter How Awkward You Look

So this whole day, I have been aspiring to learn some choreo. The best friend and I have challenged each other to a dance battle over the internet! ahah The feeling of learning and doing things right is something that always makes me feel good. I have even considered going for some of those workshops! But don't fret, I already know its not going to happen. Today I also went to the mall and Urban Outfitters with my brother. Boyyy, does that place make me happy! Urban definitely expresses my sense of style better, just not entirely. I got a pair of canvas shoes there and even though they may not last forever or end up being so comfortable, they were cheap and looked good! A lot of their shoes are actually very decent and I definitely want to go back! I haven't been going out these days, and I need to change that. The feelings are not the best staying home while talking to someone who is out and having a busy day because you realize you should be doing the same. Hopefully out next weekend! Photo is of shoes I bought! :D

0 comments: