Friday, May 28, 2010

The Day's Okay, It's A Process Of Change

Tonight was Senior prom..I wish I could've gone! lol It would have given me something better to do today. Today I woke at the beautiful time of 30 past noon. Eh, I think back on today and there was a lot of eating D: I should take a knife and cut off my stomach right now. I usually stop eating at 8:30Pm but I ate past then so my mom wouldn't get mad. Anyways, I went to the mall today with my brother and mother and virtually bought nothing lol. There were so many things I wouldn't have minded picking up, but all I could think about was how I just wanted to go to Urban Outfitter and get the shoes I want. We saw Prince of Persia after that, which was actually pretty decent. As usual my mother could help but comment aloud on the movie as I sat next to her. It wasn't as bad today though. Then, we went to Urban Outfitter in Montclair! :D I saw Deejay, Ana, and Emily there. That was cool. Anyways, there is this one pair of sandals that I really wanted to get after seeing it online. I couldn't find it in the store! :'( I settled for two other pairs which I did like, but "settling for" isn't exactly the greatest thing to do. I came home to find that one of them was the wrong size, but still fit and I'm stretching them out right now with ice in the freezer. Photo is of the comparison I made with Papa and Jackie Chan XD. Jackie Chan is playing my Papa in the Karate Kid Remake!!

0 comments: