Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Ate My Life Away Today (Twice, Basically)

Ahh, this is the first time I have ever really celebrated MDW and it was pretty fun :) So at 6AM, I got my wake-up call from Alo saying that he'd pick me up soon. I got up and started to get ready. 2 minutes later, he texts me and says he's outside. In my mind I was like WTF haha.. but I got ready. I woke up mama to ask for money. She only gave me $20, but it sufficed. What she gave an unwanted amount of was parental "love". Right before I left she started freaking out, asking who was going whose driving what's going on - AFTER we discussed everything last night. I have recently determined that my mother is bi-polar because by the time time we were in the car and the rest of the day pulled through, she was calm and happy on the phone. Today was actually pretty fun. We played volleyball, went into the cold waters, the sun came out (40% T-storms my buttocks!), and we went on an adventure. Out adventure was kind of scary and gross. We wandered into the forest-hill area, secluded from the main grounds. In flip-flops and shorts, we made our ways up, up, up to the supposed top. There were Daddy Long Legs everywhere, mosquitoes, and questionable plants. Coming back down, we possibly ran into some Poison Ivy, but I'm not itching so all seems well. I honestly missed you today. There were various couples from prom last night, and I wish I had you at my waist, too. After a long day of fun and eating my life away, we left. Our car came back to Belleville and then went to Babo. It was chill, but nothing too exciting for the fact that we were all tired and ingesting anything more wasn't necessary. Photo's are from the course of today. :D Alo was Roland's Romeo, trying to wake him up by throwing things at his window. Roland slept the whole ride to and from the lake, like a rock. He sleeps with his eyes open. It's creepy so the shades stayed on! We found a mussel in the lake and cooked it, along with some snails. Joriz ate it! The forest of our dreams made me fearful of getting itchy.

0 comments: