Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Want to Breathe Already!

I'm really looking forward to the end of this week. By then, I feel like I'll be able to take my first real breath of relief - stress free. It is currently 2:50AM and I just finished my Resume project. (Well, for the most part. I just have the bibliography left) Hrm. Now its 3:17AM and Papa just woke up. We have clashed at this hour too many times that he doesn't even really lecture me about it anymore. We both know its bad, but I'm not really stopping. Today has been not so much stressful, but tiring. I woke up this morning knowing that right after church I would have to make up my captain's audition piece. It was definitely annoying. I kept coming up into mind-blocks doing the same moves. I eventually gave up, only with about 1:20 of work. Haha, fail. The song I chose is too fast, but it's way too late to change it now. I hate staying on the computer so late, just for the fact htat I end up slouching over the computer desk and now my back hurts. I want to sleep already! But leadership forms call to be finished. Photo is of finished project - FINALLY.

0 comments: