Thursday, May 6, 2010

Officially Missing You

It makes me sad that you weren't here today. I wanted to kiss you so bad this morning after all of yesterday. After not getting that morning text back from you and finding out you weren't in first period from Shalier, I suddenly felt like my day was over. All of the energy I mustered up in the morning for school was gone because usually I save it for you. When I walked into French, period 2, I became so tired and rested my head on my books basically the whole period. I missed you and sometimes the only way to cope is to close my eyes and dream. Anyways, I got through the day somehow, and had nothing to do after wards. Mrs. B wasn't there, so the Mr. Furia was closing up the bandroom. Ana was sick, Jaelynn probably went home, you weren't here, so I went home. The weather was so beautiful today. I really enjoyed walking to the bus stop and home. The breeze was just right with the perfect amount of warmth on my skin. It's nice to come home early once in a while and just enjoy the afternoon itself. Photo is of me fresh outta the shower :D From my Tumblr post, of course.

0 comments: