Monday, December 14, 2009

"I've Watched Myself Become the Bitch"

..So I've wanted to write this post for about a year and a half now.. Over the past year I have learned to accept my feelings and allow myself to show my anger and sadness once in a while. We're all human. In the process, I told myself that I didn't want to watch myself "become the bitch" and so here I am. A little upset, I have become the asshole I didn't want to be. Isn't there some saying that explains how we end up becoming what we hate most? I used to be this really, really nice, polite girl who gave respect to everyone. Now, I will admit that I am more comfortable with who I am, but it's not always in control. Sometimes I get carried away with jokes and cross the border onto insult. I'm really going to try to fix myself, and hold back, for the sake of my own morality. And hey, my optmism will get there..eventually. Oh joy, Olga has made my blog two pictures and counting! haha He's in her "obtuse-fuckin' corner" lmfao

0 comments: