Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hot Kisses


Its so hard to get through a school day without you. You came down with a terrible fever the other day and today, I just texted you all throughout school. I couldn't help but wish how I could be there with you and help comfort you. After school, I took up the opportunity to walk over a few blocks to visit and see how you were doing. My decision to do so was made in a heartbeat because it would make up for the 8 hours I have somehow survived without you. I layed down with you and we watched tv, as I felt your hot skin against mine. Honestly, I didn't care if you were sick. I told you that I would always risk getting sick just to be with you; your kisses were just hotter, which was a bit cute. Sick, ut cute. To hug you and jusy lay there watching Cartoon Network was the biggest highlight of my day. Any time I spend with you is the highlight of my day. >> Look how miserable he looks lol

0 comments: