Friday, December 18, 2009

Given A Day

...and I can't stand to be without you. I am still determined to kept the rest of my life together- my friendships around- but it is so difficult trying. I don't argue today because I needed to make up for lost time; I have caught myself to be far too distant lately. And yes, you are the reason why. =] I choose to be with you every opportunity that comes my way which, in turn, pulls me away from them. I don't argue today, yet I feel such a void from it. I can't stand cutting off all connection from you for hours; I could've texted you, but I didn't want to go against the reason why I was hanging out with them in the first place. I know you feel the same void- the same emptiness- that I do. We are so ridiculous..let's not do that again. I love you. lol Look, we became kids again, painting paper plates for no good reason!!

0 comments: