Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First One, Casually

School was a little iffy because my heart can only assume the worst. In times of awkwardness and even the slightest distance, I conclude that there is some kind of problem. Finally, to be alone with you after school is like a change of pace. Being alone with you does miracles on hard feelings. Kicked out of the band room, we first tried to go to your house. Apparently someone was over, so that was off our list of options. We had never really done anything other than head back to your house, so today was definitely something new. I was definitely not up for just leaving to go home, so we found ourselves heading to Dunkin Donuts. The first few minutes we sat down, things still felt a bit wierd. In time, I learned to lift my heart a little, and enjoy the fact that i was with you spending time together. You continue to make fun of my physical features, as I burned on your hair and nose. xD We literally sat there for about an hour and a half, and I loved it entirely. Laughs were frequent; here and there. Eventually, we left and began to walk around. We wandered around the parking lot of School #7 and fonud ourselves going around the highschool and to the stadium. I actually got to hold your hand in public today. What's even better is that it was in your pocket, lol so it was warmer. :D I'm not a humoungous fan of PDA, but it was so nice to have you breathe a bit, outside the restrictions of your religion. I can honestly say I really enjoyed our first official date :D [casually speaking] Friday, we're hopefully having our first formal date to the movies :D I look foreward to this so.. Look, its a gum wrapper on my forehead!

0 comments: