Friday, December 4, 2009

It Never Made It Out Of The Parking Lot

Oh Jesus..I've come to the conclusion that we can never have perfect Fridays. After having a controversial afternoon with you, I got picked up at the high school by my father. I was craving some good old Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate and a glazed stick [stfu dirty minds] and so we passed by the place on the way home. Back in the car, I had my textbook on my lap with the doughnut in a bag and the foam cup sitting on top. I had my hands on top of my cup because we were in the car and I obviously needed to secure it. I know I should have put it in the cup holder, but I was replying to a text from Ana. At the same time, my father was having trouble trying to get onto Joralemon with the passing cars. Every time he tried, he kept stopping short. Finally, the one time he thought he could go, the incoming car didn't stop and my father stopped shorter than ever! Seconds later, there I am with newly poured, hot, hot chocolate all over my legs and lap. The items that used to be on my lap were now on the floor. I tried to stay still and not freak out since we were in the car, but 2 seconds later, the burning sensation settled in and I was unbuttoning my pants and trying to rip them off. >.> When I tried to sit down again, I immediately popped back up. The hot chocolate had spilled on the seat, too. I hate the fact that my father tried to yell at me right after, too, for having the cup open. I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH IT. My items never made it out of the parking lot safely, and $3.03 had gone to waste on something I was longing for so much. T.T Oh, look: I O.D'd on a jar of Nutella with a fork tonight- again. :D

0 comments: