Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!

Oh my goodness its cold! -puts foot on heater- ahhh.. :D


lol well first and foremost, I would like to wish a special, special person oh so dear to me, a happy birthday. Despite the fact that you don't celebrate this, I'm grateful for every day having you around. Today was so stressful..even before I got off the bus this morning I felt like dying. Our concert was yesterday, and it ended at 9PM. By the time I got home, I was completely exhausted and just wanted to sleep. No matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes open, they gradually fell into place. Doing homework was completely impossible, so I was forced to cram it all during school hours. I cut my hair today. It was somewhat spur of the moment, but at the same time not. I've been acting on impulse lately, and its been working both positively and negatively for me. I'm tired. Headdingg out nowwww! Look, papa is hawt in a headband.


0 comments: