Thursday, December 10, 2009

Formal First

Slight yawns of fatigue find their way out out of my mouth as I type this. I'm actually not that tired, but I'm just saying.. Nothing much happened today, other than me constantly thinking about what tomorrow brings. Although Thursday was our first official [casual] date, there is still room for that first formal one. That would be known as the one where we go out alone on some plans and maybe see a movie with dinner. When you told me that you were able to go to the movies tomorrow night, my heart skipped a beat. Even though we've been together for almost three months, this is still a first for the both of us. I feel like it's the first day of Kindergarten all over again. [When I liked school] Loooook, I got allergic reactions from Obama. >.>

0 comments: