Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ping Pong Adventures

Oh sweet report cards..but I don't really care. You were out again today! If you keep this up, I just might end up killing myselfat school haha. I still proceed to text you all day, during our mock trial project in the library. I was so nervous to go up and speak as a witness, but I feel like I did amazing. I'm so glad that I am getting used to talking in so many people; I'm starting to love it. After school, I found out there was never any practice today to begin with. With that, I went right to your house to visit the sickly. As I came to find out, there were Verizon people installing Fios. The "cable lady" , as Jacob refers, was pretty chill and funny haha. We snuck around the house, and found some privacy where we could finally be together..and play ping pong! :D haha..which I fail at tremendously :)

0 comments: