Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Half-Days Feel Like The Fullest Ones

Half-days are pretty awesome. Alot of time to hang out with friends. A lot of time to hang out with someone close to your heart. I chilled at his house while his bros were home..it was the first time I really met his brother Josh and we just chilled and ate Pepperoni-Sausage pizza. mmm. lmao Then we hit the basement are watched some TV. Its honestly the nicest feeling in the world to cuddle next to someone you love and hear their heart beat. Sometimes it would get faster or slow down..I noticed it haha. Around 4PM I got a bit tired so we both napped for that hour. It was very nice waking up, knowing that you were still there and feeling the warmth of your body. :D I love you. This post is only a day late because I couldn't get online last night. >.> Don't judge. haha The photo is of the pizza we ate. nom! :3

0 comments: