Sunday, December 13, 2009

And Still, I Am in Awe

We can end our nights on good nots and bad ones. I won't say that last night was a bad one, but it was unnecessary. The problem didn't need to occur, but it arose anyway. I'm just glad that our relationship has the ability to make-up pretty fast. I refuse to let days go by with a stupid arguement still lingering. Let alone, I can't even sleep through a single night with such a heavy heart. From a bad night, we have travelled into the next night having such a heart-felt conversation. I feel like saving every message you've sent in the last two hours. Jesus, I don't understand how I've lucked out so well to find you..to find us. And still, I am in awe. Filler photo: I woke up at 1PM this morning and didn't go to church, so I had nothing to take a pic of except this lol

0 comments: