Friday, December 11, 2009

Breathless in the Back

How can I even begin to describe tonight, when it leaves me breathless just thinking about it? We had our first [formal] date tonight and the feeling of being wrapped under you arm for 1 hour and 50 min. is outstanding. Our ticket stubs say that we saw New Moon, but our eyes remember the film "Brothers". lol yay rated R..it was kind of funny how we just walked into it, even thgouh it was the first door after the ticket ripper. Its better to go straight in rather than take the second to hesistate. haha I am such a bad influence on you..so sorry! So there we were in the very to row rnjoying the awkwardness of Toby McGuire play a marine. The every so often kisses we shared throughout the movie were amazing, yet me made me nervous because we were around so many people. Anyone in the row in front of us could turn around and see! Each single kiss left me breathless; the second saved it. Towards the end of the moviem there was one point where I didn't want to stop; the moment was great, but the theatre doesn't allow enough for us to continue lol. I love you so much. "Thirsty? What some of this slushie?" Look, Julie tried to braid Armando's hair this perning in English. XD Him and his Simoan hair..

0 comments: