Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still Not Up To Par

This day was a continuation of Saturday's feeling of death approaching. The only word that could symbolize this day was sleep. Actually, I slept until about 12 noon. I was actually feeling a lot better, under the fact that I could breathe a bit better. It took me a while to realize that I needed to arrange the pillows in an upright position and that that's how I was supposed to sleep. It was weird at first- sleeping while sitting up, but I got used to it.. I would turn off the lights after I took my meds, lay in bed, sit there with my hands folded, and stare into the darkness until sleep came. It wasn't too bad because I almost immediately fell asleep.


Around noon, I got bored of sleeping all day and decided to get up and on Facebook. As sick as I would be, I still find my way to get onto a computer and update my status. I still thought about the next day and how that would turn out. I had gotten a bit better, but I wasn't up to par. Running was not an option for me because I knew my body well enough to acknowledge the stupid things to be doing in this state. It would only make it worse. So I prayed to God we wouldn't have to run.

0 comments: