Monday, August 10, 2009

NYC, BABY!

As of this past day..it has been fun and interesting! This morning began with doing some errands with the brother and mother. We went to St. Michael's Hospital in Newark, to take care of some stuff for my mom's leaving on Wednesday. It made me feel a little bit iffy to see my mom breakdown as she talked to a couple of co-workers. But to be honest, she has been taking it very strongly, and I give all that I can to her! Then, we went to Costco and Chipotle where my bro had this GINORMOUS BURRITO! For me i would say it would take about an hour to eat that thing! WHERE AS..he devoured it in 10 minutes! ehh crazy shit!
Around 2, I met up with Olga, Michael, Greg, and Phillip to head to the city. Today we all have admitted it about once or twice, but it is a very random group! We never really hang out all together, but hey, change is good right?It's too much to type but I know its a day I won't forgot.. I hope a MrVangeldren post up some of those pictures soon! >.>
BTW..meet my brother, Marc. haha He bodybuilds.
(IDK..i just needed another picture, I didn't take any today!!)

0 comments: