Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Attention To The Irrelevant

I've become more prone to tearing up. Ever since I've been with you, I've become so openly emotional. Goodness, sometimess I can irritate myself! I would never let myself tear up in public, but they just find there way out of my eyes. I've become more sensitive to words and their meaning, even if they don't have any at all. I feel so embarrassed. I can get upset for something so irrelevant. A joke is a joke right? Why should I, so quickly, take offence? It's funny because I kept asking myself that same question over and over again, for the rest of those 40 minutes today. Considering what I've put you guys through, I feel like one little thing bursts the bubble and I'm just gone. My efforts are so sensitive because I'm scared it will all collapse. I don't even know. I'm writing this and I keep shaking my head. I can't put this situation into an understanding. I wish I didn't have to feel these emotions. My attention to irrelevance is so acute. I thought my FB results were funny. They're practically all gay.

0 comments: