Thursday, January 21, 2010

We'll Get There, Don't Worry

Sometimes it gets so hard trying to reflect back on your day at 12:43AM I suppose today was good. For the part that I spent my afternoon with you, yes ofcourse it was good :) There was this verry romantic part where I was about to leave and I kind of hesitated to turn around..I kind of still wanted one last good-bye kiss. I wasn't sure so I just turned around to start walking. As soon as I turned around, you yelled out, "Wait!" I turned around to look at you and I saw the same thing in your eyes. I ran back towards you and got that last final kiss before I was on my way. On another note, I have come to terms today with my friends and giving the most sincere apologies that they deserve. I'm still working on this balanced mix between the important aspects of my life, and I honestly believe we can get through this. :)

0 comments: