Saturday, January 2, 2010

Real Time

Today was good. I ended up going to Jersey [without lying! kind of.] to supposedly ice skate, but we didnt. On the way there, traffic was so bad that Laurence dared to get out of the car and run to Babo and get there before us. He actually did it ._. I stuck with Ana and Deejay and it was pretty fun just roaming around. After a while, it got tiring, but oh well. In JC there's such a small radius of places to walk to IN THE FREEZING COLD. We first hit Babo to gorge in their delicious belgian waffles and bubble teas ;D Then we hit the mall. We didn't even buy anything but we went from store to store just wandering. It makes me want to go to Garden State Plaza sooo bad! I really glad I got to spend real time with my friends because I haven't done that in a while, based on my fault. It's amazing what adventures you can experience being on the lightrail and pathtrains. Deejay had never been on a train before hahaha. Photo's of Laurence running back cus the should narrows haha.

0 comments: