Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can You Really Blame

Holy Christmas yay, Mid-terms are over! I thought today was my hardest exam day, but it was not bad at all. I think I put too much effort in to studying than I needed to. Chemistry went fairly easy, seeing that Mr. Lepo basically gave us the entire test to study off of! (essays included!) The 45 minutes that I had after school with you before practice is something I cherish so greatly. I have my friends and I have the other half of me. I'm never chosing one over the other; both play too great of an importance in my life. Love is something that I have only truly been introduced to this year and it's the tiny part of me that I've been missing for so long. I may seem to never be around and with him, but can you really blame a person for wanting to be whole? Once again, I'm not chosing over anything or anyone. I still have time for friends, too. Photo is proof that I finally finished tonight! Imma give it to Jaelynn tomorrow..she's been asking me to make a plush for eeeeeeeeeeeevvvverrr. I was gonna give it to her for Christmas, but I never finished till now. Yes, I know it's late.

0 comments: